1. Name five of the eight reasons for good communication.
- To establish or maintain good relationships
- To reach agreement by negotiating well
- To keep face/ stay professional
- To be successful and competent in all situations
- To be accepted and respected by others
2. Get together in pairs and think about a situation in which you feel uncomfortable. Then role-play this situation and improve your communication skills by talking to each other.
For this task there is no answer that fits for all people, because all people are different and feel uncomfortable in different situations. The only thing that can be said: in this exercise you should learn to communicate by staying emotional stable and not argument on an emotional level.
3. Open a “telephone book”, pick a random number and try to sell something to the person.